Collection of Information
We only collect the Information that (i) you provide us such as your name, email address, phone no., designation, etc.; and (ii) the information which is publically available such as in news, social media platforms, etc. We only collect data and information that is necessary
While paying for membership, taking subscription, participating in an event and such other circumstances, you may be required to make payments. However, we would like to clarify that credit card, debit card, net banking or any such payment details are not collected, received, processed or handled by us, but instead by the third party payment gateway aggregator engaged.
Our endeavour is to not collect any sensitive personal data or any critical information.
Purpose of Collection and Usage of Information
Our purpose of collection of data may be one or more of the following:
- for enrolment as a member;
- to provide you Services;
- for publishing some of your details such as name, designation, etc. in journals, news updates, articles and other content;
- for suggesting new Services;
- for establishing your association with FIAKS; or
- to communicate with you
We may use your data for the above listed purposes and for analytics in order to serve you better.
Disclosure of Information
We understand the importance of your information and do not share or disclose it to any third party until essential for providing you Services, or for the purpose and usages mentioned above. In case, disclosure is required for any other purpose, we would obtain your consent. However, if required to share or disclose your information due to an order of court, judicial or regulatory authority or in accordance with the law, we may do so without intimation or consent. Lastly, we would like to clarify that we do not use your information for marketing purposes.
Your information is safely kept in our systems/ server. We have ensured that persons who have access to your information are limited and only grant access if necessary. We have security measures in place and are constantly working to keep your information safe.
- You can review and revise the information provided by you by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. However, in order to verify your identity we may ask some questions or request certain documents.
- We clarify that any data or info available in public domain is not under the ambit of this policy.
- In case you have any grievance relating to the collecting, receiving, possessing, storing, dealing or handling of Personal Information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Officer at Anuradha Panditrao at email@example.com.